The studio will be re-opening in step 2 of phase 2 on Tuesday, June 23rd, 2020. We will be reaching out to all previously missed appointments to get them rescheduled as soon as possible. Please understand that some artists were already booked through the Fall and we now have months of other customers who had their appointments cancelled due to the quarantine and we will be rescheduling everyone in order. Please be patient as we try to navigate through these new and uncertain times. If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact us and we thank you all for your patience and endless support of the studio.
New Studio Process:
*Mandatory safety standards are being implemented universally to reopen workplaces in Massachusetts. Please become familiar with our new processes before your appointment. We will be implementing an aggressive cleaning and disinfecting schedule before and after each customer. These are all done with your safety in mind.
• Effective immediately upon re-opening, Blue Magic Tattoo Studio will be operating by scheduled appointment only. Nobody will be permitted in unless they have an appointment. If you want to inquire about a same day appointment, please call or message ahead to be scheduled or link to our online scheduling tool above.
• Only scheduled clients are allowed in the studio at this time. Sorry, no friends or tagalongs will be permitted to accompany anyone unless it is a guardian of a minor.
• Everyone in the studio is required to wear a mask for the entire duration of their appointment. We understand the complexity and discomfort this can create, but our priority is the protection of all our customers and staff.
• Please immediately wash or disinfect your hands upon entering the studio and maintain safe social distancing. After checking in at the front desk, you may be asked to wait in your car until the artist is ready to take you safely into their booth.
• Client’s who are not feeling well, have a fever or wish to reschedule because of these uncertain times, may do so without worry of losing their deposits. Please, if you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to somebody diagnosed within the last 14 days, please do the right thing and make sure to reschedule that appointment. We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave for any reason, especially if we suspect somebody might be sick.
If you are unable to comply with any of the following, please let us know immediately so we are able to offer the slot to another customer. Thank you for understanding, supporting and working with us during this unprecedented time. We are very eager to get back to work and see everyone! As always, stay safe.